What makes a website successful? Of course its traffic!
The customers – visitors of your website, may come to you through an advertisement, through social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, through an acquaintance who found it interesting and suggested it or even… by chance!
Whichever way they come at you, it’s a success! But the biggest success is to get them return back to you! Interact with your page, visit new sections and generally be interested. This means that you did something good, your product and services paid off, you invested in your website, you got involved with it and your efforts were rewarded. You are not the owner of a ‘simple’ page of the many… circulating on the internet but of a reliable and quality website that readers – customers choose to visit again. Doesn’t that sound nice?
So let’s look at some ways to get your target audience to visit you again:
- Take care of the appearance. The first impression is always the one that sticks. Create an attractive and thoughtful page for your audience. Give a modern image that represents you and your business. Include well-written articles and fresh content that will engage your visitors. Everything plays a role, the images and even the choice of a nice font that does not tire, predisposes the visitor to prefer you from a competitive page, when the need arises again.
What is important is make sure the functional part is just as efficient. Ease of use, orientation – how your page looks in browsers e.g. Google Chrome, Safari and even if it is mobile friendly – it is crucial for users to have a good navigation experience.
- Renewal. Simple logic tells us that the visitor, with the same ease that initially visited the website and if they were satisfied with what they saw, will visit it again to see something new – if it exists! So make sure you update the content often but also – importantly – your home page which is the first impression that someone has when they visit you so it should not seem that you are stagnant. Otherwise, it is very likely that your visitors will get tired and might simply not prefer you again.
- Mystery. Keep your audience informed and leave them ..with curiosity to wait for the next article, review – evaluation, or possibly for a new product that you will publish on your page. Only .. do not overdo it with the wait because it also gets tiresome sometimes!
- Campaigns. Create events, draws, even give … prizes and gifts to your visitors! There is no success story, it is purely in the range of your imagination and in whether you will be able to complete your idea. In addition, listen to your visitors. Create questionnaires or a contact form and find out what your audience likes but also if they do not like something, find out how you could improve it. You can also optionally request a contact information to stay in touch with them such as their mail to which you may send them any future offers or information.
- Social Networks. We all know how much power they have now. Include information on your site such as your Facebook or Instagram page and give your visitors the opportunity to find you on social media to stay informed about anything and to visit you again.
You can think of many more ways to get close to your audience and stay in touch with them. Take care of your page, make it interesting, promote your products and services in the best possible way, that you have invested so much in them and you will see how they will respond. Even if you do not have the response you would like, ask them. Ask them to tell you how you could improve your experience with your page.